Sunday, August 3, 2008

7th Month, 6 Rods Wind Chime & 3 Coins String

A student, asked me on the follow questions regarding Feng Shui placement.

This student wants to know in the 7th solar month, can we purchase Feng Shui Product, also want to know if placing of 6 rods wind chime and 3 coins string auspicious in those direction of NW and SE.

Here are the questions and my answers:
Question 1:
Is it o.k. to purchase Feng Shui items during the 7th Month?
Answer:
It is perfectly alright to purchase Feng Shui product. The important note is that when placement of the products, it is advisable to select a suitable date which is favorable to the individual.

6 rods wind chime

Question 2
Should the 6-rod-wind-chime be placed at the NE or NW(patriarch), currently I have it placed at the NW.
Answer:
Wind Chime of metal made is consider as an element of metal. 6 rods, the figure 6 is metal as well. The NW section is of Metal elements as well. Placing a 6 rod wind chime if this area of NW is to be enhanced, then I would say that it is perfectly clever to place it there.

3 coins string

Question 3:
I have a 3-coin string hanging at my main door which looks kind of small, facing SE.Any suggestion what I can hang at my main door, should I have a 6 or 9 coin string.
Answer:
SE is of wood element sector. Placing metal coin string will be in conflict. This sector is also flying star 4 sector. This area is good for academic success and also for romance. Those who want to seek academic success, placed still water will enhanced one academic success.

0 comments:

Search

Google